?

Log in

Fea's Book of Everything (even the Kitchen Sink!)

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> Thorondor
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Tuesday, February 20th, 2007
6:24 pm - Pirating! =o
My house. Wednesday (tomorrow) at 3 o'clock. Or, if you want to meet us somewhere later, that's cool. The plan is that Nora (who for some reason or another didn't want us assembling at her house) will be coming to my house with bags of pirate stuff. There may not be enough for everyone, so bring what you have, too, 'kay?

The plan is that after being assembled, we will drive (I hope there's enough room, people. ^^;; If there isn't enough space, we're walking, so understand the extremity of this. Yeah, so don't go inviting everyone, unless they plan on meeting up later). Then, once in Newport, we frolic, swashbuckle, and hang around 'til about... 5-ish, when we get dinner. Then, we head for the ice skating rink, for pirates on ice. 8D (You can feel free to change, but I don't think most of us are. I dunno.)

If you want to meet up later, we'll have someone's cell phone that you can call or what-not.

You are free to come and leave as you will, if you have other obligations and such which you deem more noble than pirating. If you deem them so, you're wrong, but you're still free to go... maybe...

(2 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, November 12th, 2006
7:06 pm - I Need... An Inflatible Boyfriend...
Ew, no, not like Airplane, Steve. >.>

[ignore this... rant... 'tis about people asking me out... but I have to put it somewhere or I might explode/implode/do a complex tap dance]
Just a fake boyfriend so that peoples don't ask me out. 'Cus the "boyfriend-in-Portmouth" doesn't work for me, since it seems that all the guys that ask me out seem to think that they're the only ones who have. D:
I feel like... a good friend of mine may ask me out in the next month. Baaaaaaad. Baaaaaaaaaaaaad. If he does, that'll make two in two months. D:
I mean, they're not the creeps that normally ask me out or hit on me. [and I get enough of those, damnit. D:] They're my friends. I don't want to say no to them. I feel like... maybe I shouldn't. But then I'd just be lying to them... I don't want to go out with someone because I feel obligated.

This has been tossing around in my head for a while. I dunno... maybe my imagination gets the better of me, but... badness. BadbadbadBAD.

*explodes/implodes/does a complex tap dance* x.x

(7 comments | comment on this)

Monday, October 23rd, 2006
8:45 pm - Little Known Fact...
My father, John Maurer, had a friend, Stephen Thompson, in high school.

Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!

(13 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, September 27th, 2006
5:31 pm - Updateness
I wasn't cast in the play. Gah. I'm not angry, just disappointed.

But I'm going to the first meeting and hoping to scoop up some of the small roles. x3 Which as long as I get one or two, I should be fine with. I'll make do. 'sides, now I have more time to work on my own play (January is going to come fast. D: )

The thing that's really bugging me is that Zach got in. I mean, he's the Ghost of Christmas Past, so it's not like he has lines. 0.o; But he is going to bug me about it and try to do the "I'm better than you" thing. If he does, I'm tempted to smack him. Really smack him over the head hard. >.> But he may have figured out by now that I really, really don't like him (finally), so he may not say anything.

Yeah, so congrats to peoples in the play! xP And don't worry about me, I'll be fine teching or acting or whatever. It's all cool, really. ^^

(14 comments | comment on this)

Monday, September 18th, 2006
2:55 pm - Chelsea, I rest my case.
Indigo Entry of Wikipedia

I win. xP Wikipedia says so.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Friday, September 15th, 2006
6:49 pm - Hey, tomorrow...
At 2:00. At the corn maze. With people. Come if you want. Should be really fun. Nora should be there, most likely. So COME! For the love of Nora! D:<

xD

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, September 4th, 2006
11:38 am - Oh, Capstone... D:
I feel like I'm going to be complaining about this a lot. xD

My hope is that my play will run... 40 minutes an act (hopefully more like 45 or so, and more likely, 50-40 minutes to get a nice hour and a half). Right now, they're running about 15-20 a piece. xD;; I've been timing them and saying all the lines. And I imagine I sound rather funny, because I'm developing silly character voices for each one. xDDD It feels like DI, except I want more minutes, not shaving off any.

Anyway, I'm going to have to work really hard to fluff it up. Add more dialogue. Add stuff. xD I pretty much have what I need for the story, but I figure I can add more clues. Red-herrings. Insanity.

Anyway, I will disclose some stuff about it. This has been really... quiet. I haven't really talked to anyone about it. Well, maybe a few people before school ended, but that was early development. >.> Anyway, it's kind of... clique-esque. Love triangle. Murder. People falling in and out of love in a matter of a conversation. xD It's all good. Anyway, it's a murder mystery. Where a guy gets murdered. xD I've been having fun casting in my head. It's amusing as heck, and no, Steve is not the only guy I've been imagining dying. Really. xD No, I'm not really pre-casting, I'm just having fun imagining getting to murder someone. xD Anyway, then, later, one of the girls gets murdered, too, but her death should be more fun. Blood and stuff. D:
Anyway, some of you may know. I decided that if I was going to go cliche, I might as well go all the way. It's at a masquerade, which means that costumes will be fun. :3 And the set should be sparse, but nice. A couch, a table, and maybe a few of those click-on circular lights that they had in Peter Cam. I mean, Pan. xD I hope at least Chels saw that and knows what I mean. xDDD;
And, then, for Ashley... technical stuff... besides mics and a thunder sheet, I don't think there are any sounds. And it all takes place in a single room, so there are absolutely NO setting changes (as of yet. :3) You'll be happy. It's simple. It's kind of lights-up-lights-down. xD

And then, there is the really cool tech idea that I had. Riped off from St. Michael's. Whatever. xD The computer department has a projector. I want to have different clips of people doing stuff, so that when different people are telling who they think the murderer is and stuff, there can be a video of it happening to the side. Yes, I'm brillant. 8D

Anyway, it's a small cast. 7 people: 4 girls, 3 guys. If you get in, I will bug the hell out of you to make it to practices, because, since the cast is small, all of the parts are big. xD; You know, with a death ratio of 2:7, that's a little evil. But what would you expect? xD

Don't ask questions about the plot. It's being secretive because I'm doing the NCT thing, where at intermission, the people guess who the murderer is. And the people that get it right get their names in a hat, and the winner is pulled from there. And the winner gets a prize... probably something like a $10 gift certificate to Star Bucks or something. xD

current mood: Working. x.x

(6 comments | comment on this)

Friday, September 1st, 2006
5:18 pm - Scheduling. x3
Chemistry- Zahm
Geometry Honors- Murphy
US History Honors- Godin (NOT SULLY! xP)
Capstone... which I'm getting swapped out of for some sort of computer. Graphic Applications being prefered.
Chorus- Vars
French III- Milone
English 10 Honors- Richards

Sweet. 8D

Is Murphy any good? ^^;

(8 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, August 31st, 2006
7:57 pm - If you wanted to talk to Johnny...
Or type to him. Whatever.

jm563@georgetown.edu

(comment on this)

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006
12:01 pm - I'm such a nerd.


xD

Some of you have probably seen this before.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, August 12th, 2006
11:56 am - I got a G-Mail. :3
They had Feathoron. D: So I tried everything I could think of and this worked:

hey.look.bubblewrap@gmail.com

x3

(comment on this)

Saturday, August 5th, 2006
10:54 pm - It's Over. *sigh*
Twelfth Night Rant-ish ThingCollapse )

(7 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, August 3rd, 2006
8:03 pm - TWELFTH NIGHT!
Wanna see Margaret make a fool of herself? Of course you do! :D

So, come to Twelfth Night at St. Michael's Hill House on Friday and Saturday at 7:oo PM. It's $5 at the door, but it's worth it just to see the lighting (Right, Chelsea? >.<). And the set is fantabulous. And people fight with lawn flamingos. And Margaret wears the ugly, yet colorful striped hat that Meeka (Can't spell. Get over it.) wore in As You Like It. And Nico wearing socks and sandals with his fanny-pack. And Jack being drunk in a snorkeling suit. And... did I tell you that this was Shakespeare? But not the dry, boring, vomitless kind. xP

Actually, there's no vomit. D: But come anyway. =P

Oh, and on a random note, what's up with the password thing? D:

current mood: The show is toooomoooorrooooow

(3 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006
10:40 pm - America's Got Talent
Dumb show. But that's not important at the moment.

I KNOW someone in the semi-finals: "Celtic Spring". They're a family of 8 who all do Celtic music together. The mother is the band manager, the father plays bodhran, the youngest boy stepdances, and the other 5 children fiddle and stepdance... often at the same time.

Anyway, the mother is a good friend of my mother... and my mother "inspired her" to teach her children Celtic music, etc., because they traveled Ireland together, and my mother would fiddle a lot.

Anyway, they're on America's Got Talent... and one of the judges (who is obviously like, "OMFG, I'm like Simon, so I can be rude and get lots of money doing it!) was like, "You 5 who fiddle are amazing, and you could win, but you're going to have to get rid of your mom, dad, and little brother, because they don't pull their weight." And I was like, "You bastard! D:<" and the audience booed him and everything. And the youngest girl and the little brother started crying.

Yeah, so if you have a little time, you can call in to 1-866-856-8302, 'cus it has one of those audience saves. Do it for the children. D:

Oh, and my daddy taped it, if any of you missed it. I'm thinking mainly Sarah here, since I believe it would amuse her to no ends (the routine, not the bastard judge). :3

current mood: Pissed off at a certain judge

(8 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, July 30th, 2006
1:41 pm - xD
[img]http://tinyurl.com/48ypd[/img]

(3 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, July 29th, 2006
3:14 pm - :3
September 19th is officially "Talk Like a Pirate" day. Spread the word.

(7 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, July 23rd, 2006
11:05 am - Proven Scientific Fact!
Dark Chocolate's antioxidant flavanols act as a natural sun-screen and lessening the skin sensitivity of UV (by a 15% reduction!). It also helps with skin thickness and hydration.

My conclusion after looking at this study is...

Everyone needs more chocolate! =o Especially Sarah and I with our never-tanning-ever-burning skin. :3

current mood: Chocolate!

(1 comment | comment on this)

Monday, July 10th, 2006
1:21 pm - Icons
They made me smile. xD;;

(1 comment | comment on this)

Saturday, July 1st, 2006
4:34 pm - Mwaha! =333
I found some crap-recordings of Norbert singing Rent, including "What You Own" with Adam Pascal as a duet. =3 *looks for more*

(5 comments | comment on this)

Friday, June 23rd, 2006
11:01 pm - Chelsea and Sarah
Chelsea- I learned the lines to the play. Off book for all of it. 8D Might be a little unpolished, but it's good. =3

Sarah- You were complimented at rehearsal today. Ellyn said, "You know, a fiddle player would be great for this play, and Mat said that Sarah Hirsch is amazing at it..." and we told her that you couldn't do it because you were away, but still. ^^ <3

(6 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com